Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Week 9, Thing 20

I actually did this a while ago!! When I was on YouTube one day, I realized that I could add a video to my blog, and I did it then. At the bottom, there is a row of four images, and when you click on one, the YouTube video linked to in that image plays at the top of my blog. I chose that video because I was having a Jamie Kennedy moment, and I think he's pretty funny.
I actually think that library sites could be much more interesting and dynamic if we added videos like this. Instructional videos for how to do things at the library, funny videos explaining changes to customers, LVN ads for their videos, ads for other things we sell, like SRC t-shirts. Unfortunately, the whole bandwidth thing puts a damper on this for now. Hopefully, this will change in the near future, because most other sites have some sort of video-ish intro, at least.

No comments: